01. Because the world made us this way, originating from different parts of the globe, with family genes and origins from other parts of the globe, so that our surnames are unusual in the land of Rioja.
02. Because despite this unusualness of our surnames in Rioja, we decided that the project should be named after us as we are the ones responsible for our project and that our surnames should be pointed out above all other considerations.
03. Because our project has started from scratch, without historical ties or previous assets to attend to, we are free to search within the scope of our possibilities and what seems best to us, and that is what we offer to our clients, we are building this project together step by step from the ground up.
04. Because we always respect the soil, vine and climate, we love diversity, in that our wines can be single site, varietal or inter-varietal, trying to express the best that each specific circumstance of the terrain can reflect.
05. Because before working with the Rioja vineyards, Bryan worked with very diverse vineyards in the Swartland and Priorat, so he knows perfectly how to extract the potential of each variety and vineyard. In this land he loves to express the vineyard if it is considered a special vineyard or the variety, Tempranillo, Garnacha, Viura and Malvasia de Rioja, aspiring not to interfere or alter the essence of the vineyard, variety or region.
06. Because we take care of our vineyards and our wines in the most organic and ecological way that we can, without demonizing the actions of man, especially one who cares and tenders them, in search of the highest quality of the fruit.
07. Because we shy from any typification that is not the result of the vineyard itself, and we think that each plot and its climate are different and therefore deserve differentiated treatment, for the best preservation of the land and obtaining the best possible quality of its fruit.
08. Because we shy from the use of excesses of wood that can alter the nature of the wine in order to obtain a homogenized result, and we only use it for its intrinsic qualities that help to stabilize the wine naturally without altering the flavour of the wine.
09. Because we do not share the same philosophy that wine that is not aged in small barrels for an established time and manner is of a higher quality but equally generic. We vindicate our careful way of production, and the proper use of large oak vats, barrels, concrete or stainless steel that tend to ensure the transparency and personality of each wine produced in them.
10. Because we are not terroirists or marketers, we are humanists; in wine a big part depends on the attitude of the person who makes it and the tools he has at his disposal.